You can measure your ring size in a number of ways. Our guide is here to take the guesswork out of ring shopping.
Take an existing ring and measure its diameter across - or measure around your finger - and then look up the corresponding ring size.
How do I measure around my ring finger?
- Wrap a thin strip of paper tightly around your finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance using a ruler. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger size.
How do I measure a ring I already own?
- Select one of your rings that properly fits the finger you intend to wear our ring on.
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring using a ruler.
- Match the diameter measurement of your ring with the diameter column in the conversion chart below. If it falls somewhere in between two sizes then you should opt for the larger size.